Mechanical production of BLMZ uses almost all kinds of metal processing methods used in machine building. It also has a big stock of traditional and high technology equipment with control units of the last generation.
The plant has successful experience in production and assembly of aircraft components, and beading machines for fishing vessels. BLMZ initiated a project to manufacture gas-turbine power plants. We expand the range and volumes of mechanical processing of produced shaped castings including body parts.
We welcome partners for co-operative mastering of machine building products — separate components, assembly units, blocks and end products.
- mechanical component processing — from rotation bodies to complex body frames;
- highly qualified engineers and technical workers and setup men;
- effective technological processes;
- metal cutting tools from leading international producers.
Sheet-metal press Working
|Technological processes||cutting off, blanking, punching, flogging, cleaning, rolling-out, bending, bead forming, correction etc.|
|Materials||steel, aluminum alloys, titanium alloys etc.|
|Pressing power, t||from 9 to 1000|
|Casting size, mm||up to 800|
|Series volume, pieces/year||up to 200 000|
Protective coating. Automated equipment. Materials: steel, high-strength alloys, copper, copper alloys, aluminum and aluminum alloys.
|Technological processes||Max component size, mm|
Rubber technical goods
|Range||standard (more than 1000 products) and individual components|
|Rubber types||oil-and-petrol resistant, corrosion resistant, heat-and-cold resistant aircraft rubber etc.|
|Size||from 6 mm and more — according to customer drawings|
- annealing, air-hardening, chilling and drawing-back of components made of constructive and corrosion resistant steel and alloys;
- chilling and precipitation treating of components made of wrought aluminum alloys;
- carbonization of components made of constructive steel.
- Production of one-off parts and series;
- Consultations of experienced technoLogists, production of machine tooL attachments.