Brake system control units
Types of unitsHydraulic and pneumatic units used in drive connection systems, brake control systems for take-off and landing:
- Reducing valves,
- Shuttle valves,
- Drain valves,
- Metering valves,
- Pressure reducing devices,
- Blocks of brake units,
- Control units.
MAKOV GLEB YURYEVICH
Mail for requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Production of units by drawings• JSC "BLMZ" designs and manufactures units according to drawings, including castings of aluminum, titanium and magnesium;
• Performs high-precision machining of metal products made of any metal (according to drawings), including:
- hot and cold metal processing by pressure (including forging, stamping and bending)
- turning and milling operations on CNC machines
- Assembly of units for machines and mechanisms;
• We also apply protective coatings.
More about BLMZ engineering center →
Technical characteristics of serial control units of JSC "BLMZ"
DimensionsUp to 200 mm. in length;
Exit holes - connection fitting from 6 to16 mm.
Product weighFrom 0,3 kg to 8,6 kg for hydraulic units and
from 0,4 kg. up to 1,8 kg. for pneumatic units.
PressureWorking pressure in the units: 210 atm. (220 kgf/cm2,) on hydraulics and
70 atm. (50 kgf/cm2) on pneumatics.
Maximum pressure on test benches: 310 atm. on hydraulics and 120 atm. on pneumatics/
Temperature rangeFrom -60 С˚ to +80 С˚.
Operating fluidLiquid (water, oil...) or air
Accuracy of units manufacturing10th precision class (when manufacturing individual items, including the Slide valve, consisting of a piston and a sleeve).
cylindricity - 1 microns;
roundness - 1 microns;
roughness Ra 0.080/
Quality control of castingMonitoring by directions:
- Spectral analysis;
- X-ray monitoring;
- Control of penetrating liquid;
- Analysis of the chemical composition and mechanical properties of alloys;
- Metallographic control.
More about our quality control →
More about our production
About casting at BLMZ →
About applying Protective coatings →
Reducing valve, pneumatic control unit UP 25-200
Shuttle valve, hydraulic control unit UG97-7
Reducing valve, hydraulic control unit UG122.000